I use the macros in DXLabs to do just this, when I select a digital mode
macro it turns off the Mic PTT button and sets my BW to 4KHz (actually I
set one DXL Commander button to toggle through a few select BWs).

Another Macro for SSB sets it back to the settings I want to use for SSB.

Probably could do this with the PF keys or the Macros on the PX3.

Gary Mitchelson
NC3Z/4 Pamlico County, NC FM15