Check if the breaker is an AFCI type breaker. If it is there is an article on
the ARRL site with details on how you might get them replaced for free.

I just went through this with mine. Homes built after 2011 have arc fault
tolerant (AFCI) breakers. The RF can cause them to open. I contacted the Eaton
using the information from ARRL and Eaton sent me all new breakers for free. It
ended up being about $300 in breakers.

Here is a link to the ARRL article.
http://www.arrl.org/news/arrl-helps-manufacturer-to-resolve-arc-fault-circuit-interrupter-rfi-problems

Hope this helps