Well Ron, I guess there's a first time for everything. Although the radio was
deaf and dumb, I had display function and it looked as it normally does after
turning on the power. There was just no receive nor output power.

I turned it off, pressed the 20 amp circuit breaker on the rear panel and sigs
were coming through the headphones and I had full power.

Today it's also operating perfectly.

73

Todd