I am thinking about adding a wireless stereo headset to my KX3 so that I can
operate remotely from other parts of my house. I don't want a Bluetooth headset
as the range is fairly short. There are other wireless headsets that use UHF I
believe that have a much better range.

It would be nice to have a microphone so that I can transmit (using VOX).

I can change frequency etc already buy using my iPad and VNC looking at my SDR
on my PC (HDSDR on a SDRPlay on my IF) which can via Omnirig change the
frequency of the KX3. All I lack is the audio, and wireless stereo headset
would seem to solve that.

I was speaking to a ham in Wales today who used a Sony wireless headphone to at
least listen to his radio from outside the shack (so he can hear if a sporadic
E opening is happening). That put the idea into my head.

I have looked at the Sony website, but am more confused than ever. Many
headsets refer to PlayStations which I confess to knowing nothing at all about,
but appear to connect via USB to the wireless transceiver. I don't want that, I
want a couple of jack plugs Mic and headset into the transceiver.

Any recommendations?

73 from David GM4JJJ