David

There are a number of headsets on the market that will do the job. What to look for is an inter office device that is used for remote telephone service. Jabra has an extensive line up as does Panasonic. I have been using Jarba for years and had very good luck. The only problem is you won't find any of these that have true stereo. You can get dual ear pieces but they will be monaural not stereo. I have copied a link to the Jarba Web Site. They claim stereo but that isn't correct. They are all monaural. You won't get stereo receive along with a mic. with Bluetooth either. For that setup you will probably have to look for a Computer Gaming headset. The list prices are something that will get your attention. The best I have been able to do is to cruse eBay until something reasonable shows up. I have been using a GN9460 for about three years. It's range is in excess of 600 feet. Very easy to interface to the rig.

http://jb.factoryoutletstore.com/cat/22458/Jabra-GN-Netcom-Wireless-Headsets.html

Ed
K6ED