Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 12:19 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 and Microham keyer II

Using Airlink Express (or any other digital program) I can get the
PTT LED on the Microham to come on but it doesnt bring the k3 into
tx.

*Which PTT LED?*  There are two PTT LEDs on microKEYER II (PTT1 which
is the mic PTT and PTT2 which is the ACC jack PTT) and one on the K3.

As documented in the microKEYER II Users Manual and the configuration
examples for several popular software packages, you should configure
your digital software to generate PTT by raising the RTS line on a
virtual serial port.  In addition, Router/MK II should generally be
configured to assert PTT2 when transmitting digital modes.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV