Now that I have been operating my K3S for several months 'barefoot' (no
computer) I realize I need a logging/control program. In searching the
interwebby one can be overwhelmed with the myriad of software available. I
would appreciate any input for my needs. I apologize if the following are
pretty much standard in all programs.

1)      I am primarily a dx chaser so a comprehensive log program should
include auto matching to notify me if I have already worked a station and keep
track of dxcc by band.

2)      It should have a field for entering notes (perhaps user defined fields?)

3)      It should support cw, rtty & some digital modes - which ones? I haven't
a clue as I have never used a digital mode but intend to.

4)      It should have support for contest operating.

5)      It should be able to auto dump to LOTW.

6)      I should be able to export the entire database in some readable form
(suitable for Excel, etc)

7)      It should be able to fully control the k3s/p3 (or is this something I
should have a separate program for?)

To me it seems this is the list I need but the problem is I'm not confident
that I even know all the right questions to ask :(

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jerry, k1tgx