I've had one of these since January. I am pleased with the device, but the documentation and software leave much to be desired. Actually, they leave everything to be desired. ARRL had the same observation in their recent review. After seeing that and mention that there was new documentation in the works, I emailed a query and have yet to receive a reply.

Wes  N7WS