Hi Wes,

It depends on what you want to do. If you're just interested in programming one oscillator for a specific frequency (or the second to the same frequency too) then the need for more documentation is essentially zero. Trial and error works.

One nice feature is being able to control the output phase difference between the two outputs at a fixed frequency. No further info is required to do that. I think this allows one to generate I/Q signals.

If one is interested in obtaining the two outputs at specific different frequencies, then more information is needed.

It is necessary to know the synthesizer setup and equations necessary to determine the divide integers et al. One case comes to mind. One user wanted 10 MHz on one output and 50 MHz on the second. 50MHz was not a choice on the drop down box for the second oscillator. He contacted Bodnar and was provided with the "magic" input numbers that would do that.

Given the extra info, the utility of the unit would be greatly enhanced.

73 de Brian/K3KO