I own a great K3S from a pair of months. It work great, dx, qsos, contest
(just worked CQWPX, 1200 qsos).
Just after bought it, sometime on cw transmission  the swr-rf indications,
the moving black dots, gone all blanked, all on the swr and on RF
indications.
I thought about rfi problems, but it happened even with dummy load. And with
no swr on antenna.
With atu inserted is seemed more rarely happen.
This morning I have this problem happen at least on 14-18-21-24-28mhz,
keying the rig with my bug, only with long dash and not with dots string.
It is a rainy cloudy day, but I think that doesnt matter :)
When using the paddle with internal keyer I havent the problem.
It seem to happen only when keying at least 2-3 seconds long.
When it happen, with the two measurements blanked, the rig really continue
to transmit - I see regular power on my external Bird 43 wattmeter.
Somebody had this problem and know how to solve it?
Many thanks
Ian IK4EWX