Fellow Elecrafters,
                I have been experimenting with using the IF out from my K3-S to
feed an SDR Radio which will in turn allow me to perform some real time signals
analysis (including but not only cw-skimmer). I have got the setup working
using some cheap RTL-SDR’s which are not designed for HF bands (but with
slightly different firmware can be make to sort of work - down to 20 Mhz they
are bearable).

        Is anyone else doing this - I would appreciate some feedback
(preferably positive) regarding more suitable SDR receivers  ??

        Please feel free to PM me - I shall post back the boiled down wisdom….

        73s and thanks

                Tim - A45WG