Thanks to all that responded to my question regarding the age of a KPA500
that I purchased last week. I received a lot of useful clues to the age of
this amp, amazingly one guy in Sweden had a KPA500 with a serial number
only 20 units higher. As I suspected, this amp was no where near one year
old as advertised and the seller has been unresponsive since 2 July when I
questioned him on the age. He was either mistaken or attempted fraud. If
mistaken and responsive we probably could have worked something out. To
those that stated there is nothing that ages in the amp and that there
have been few updates, I could not care less. I do not do business this
way, the amp has been shipped back and I have demanded a refund.

73,
John