> I know people like to bad mouth Windows but the vast majority of stations
out there are running it very successfully. I just don’t see any advantages
to changing at the moment.

It is true, and Windows continues to improve. I installed Windows 10 and
have been very pleased with it. There is not currently a good reason for
most hams to leave Windows.

Fortunately, Windows 10 will soon offer Linux as an optional module, so
many of the benefits of Linux may soon be available to Windows users.

73,
Matt NQ6N