>HiWin4K3Suite can also qsy cwskimmer on VFOB allowing split operation which
is great for pileup.  Cwskimmer alone does not have this functionality.

True.  However if you have a KRX3, CW Skimmer can use VFOA for TX/RX pileup
and VFOB for RX DX frequency *without any other program needed*.  Since I
already have a KRX3 (necessary for diversity), I created a simple Macro to
program VFOA for TX and VFOB for RX (see my previously referenced link for
the Macro) allowing Skimmer to jump the TX frequency to Skimmer's 599
decoder dots.

73,  Bill  W4ZV