IMO the 1K5 amp market is a bit of a mess. I own a KPA500 and continue to
consider purchasing a legal limit amp. I'm not impressed by the offerings.

Most of amps that I've seen seem to be offered by unstable suppliers with
unstable supply chains. I'm not eager to plop down serious cash for
something that is likely to be an orphan before the warrantee is up. Plus
some of the "legal limit" offerings are pretty dirty when run full out.

I'd like the feature set of the KPA500 and legal limit and from a supplier
that has some legs. I'd like an Elecraft legal limit amp.

jim ab3cv