On Sat,7/30/2016 6:12 PM, Jim Miller wrote:
IMO the 1K5 amp market is a bit of a mess.

I'm pretty happy with my three Ten Tec Titans, first built in the early 80s. Designed by K4XU. All bought used for a combined cost of less than $4,000. Two are in my SO2R setup, the third is a spare (T/R relays fail, not a good thing in the middle of a contest). I did some repairs to two of the three right after I bought them, total cost about $250. Not automatic anything, but they WORK, and they're clean. And I've been using them for 11 years now.

73, Jim K9YC