Wait a moment. ​I do not subscribe to the notion that today's hams are any
less capable than hams of the old days. ​I think that is old-timer thinking
bordering on the curmudgeonly. "Kids these days."

Today's hams know different things. Things some OT's may not understand,
value or appreciate but still valuable and worth knowing. New techniques,
modes, devices and interests, are a constant I can't keep up with.

New hams are a force to be reckoned with. I'll do my best to keep up with
them and enjoy the fruits of their ingenuity.

Kevin / K4VD