I got back into the hobby 2 1/2 months ago.  I have been on 6 meters almost
exclusively during that time, running my K3S at 95 watts to a 6 element quad at
40 feet.  During this time, the band has been open to somewhere practically
every day. In this time, I have worked 40 states and 26 countries.  The QTH is
in fn42.

Sent from my iPhone