Re:  "...Tweak the rate a bit each time the clock is set."

Back in early 2013, there was some discussion on the Yahoo Group about doing
something like that either through the Utility, or even a menu entry with
"factor" that could be adjusted by the user.  It never went a anywhere because
most of us just learned to ignore the clock, or be sure to reset the clock when
we are setting up a site.

As I recall, Wayne's KX3 was far more accurate than some of ours, and he was a
bit surprised.  Mine was one of the worst ones, but it has either gotten better
in that 3 year period, or I am more tolerant now than I was then.  I think it
is the latter since retirement has helped me stop worrying about such little
things.

Mark
KE6BB