Please join us tomorrow on:

Good Evening,

Propagation has been poor to downright awful this week. I hope for improvement. With the sun setting earlier each night at least the lower bands are opening. Space Weather reports 91 as their solar flux index with a sunspot number of 66. Some auroras so we know there is an incoming wind though it does cause noise like a sand storm.

Over many years of empirical studies I have found chunks of wood split more easily if stood in the direction they stood in their tree. If you flip the round over and try from the other side it is easy to lodge the wedge so tightly you need another one to get it loose. Does anyone know why? I have thought about it while splitting my wood so I can optimize my laziness.

Please join us tomorrow on:

    14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
     7045 kHz at 0100z Monday (6 PM PDT Sunday)

   73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS