Good Evening,

While scanning the bands I have found a few signals; I know my radio works. However, upon calling people the odds of them responding are double plus ungood. The bands just don't seem very responsive. The sun has been sending a few ions our way though with more spots showing. A lull in the decline.

Weather has been cooling and quite wet, not torrential, just seasonal. That is due to change tomorrow when the snow starts. I have been watching the cold clouds push over the taller mountains of the Coast Range south of me. Each dollop of dense, cold cloud rolls down the mountain only to splash into the cloud layer below creating a wave which propagates across the valley and back again with a period of over a minute. If only my RF waves would propagate as well.

Please join us tomorrow on:

   14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday (3 PM PST Sunday)
     7045 kHz at 0200z Monday (6 PM PST Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-