    Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 09:41:39 -0400
    From: Don Wilhelm <donw...@embarqmail.com>
    To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
    Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 and Power Poles

    One of the reasons some have trouble with APP connectors is that they
    have not been properly assembled.
    If you look at the end of an APP and can see the spring finger as well
    as the contact blade, it has not been properly assembled.  Give the
    contact blade a push from the wire side until the contact blade locks
    over the spring finger.
    If it will not lock, there may be solder on the contact blade preventing
    it from being fully inserted - remove the contact blade and either cut
    off the solder with a sharp knife or replace the contact blade.

    73,
    Don W3FPR