From: John Pitz <crustac...@brig-elec.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 and Power Poles

On the topic of Power Pole connectors,  I have a crimper that if I
remember correctly I bought from West Mountain Radio.  It looks pretty
similar to the one sold by Powerwerx.  I have had very little success
crimping the #10 zip cord sold by Powerwerx.  Am I missing something?
=snip

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
    "Kits made by KL7UW"