Without seeing the entire diagram, SWR is not a consistent value throughout
the feedline.  We actually proved this a one of my classes back in
college.  I can't remember how many jumper cables I made to up to this test
at 100Mhz.  All different wavelengths and random lengths as well.

Let me borrow something Cecil KG7BK said in a previous forum a long time
ago.

*The SWR changes every inch up and down the transmission line because
everyinch has a finite loss and because the SWR is never exactly 1/1 at
theload. _For practical purposes_ if the transmission line is matchedto the
load the SWR is close enough to 1/1. If the transmission line is not
matched to the load, the SWR decreases in the direction toward
the generator because of losses. Removing an inch of transmission
linechanges the SWR... inserting an SWR meter changes the SWR...
hopefullyby a neglible amount.*

*SWR's of 1/1, infinite and zero impedences, exactly 50 ohm antennas
andtransmission lines are human concepts that do not exist in
reality.Sometimes they are good approximations to reality and sometimes
they arenot.*

Mike va3mw