Thanks Matt:

This is pretty close to what I have, but I’ve done a 36’ radiator and 13’
counterpoise. So maybe it’s in the details. I have my antenna wire (100’) wound
on a kite string winder. I spool out what I calculate I need and the other end
is connected to my BNC/banana adapter. So I have 60+’ of wire still wound on
the reel. Is the inductance effect of the remaining wire wound on the reel have
any effect on the antenna?

<Getting ready to be schooled.>

Michael
K2MAW