Geoff,

Thanks for the idea... That might be it; I am not in the shack when it happens, though if that were it, I would be surprised, as I have the internal batteries in place, and I would have thought that the power doesn't go away if the external supply drops. Could be just enough I guess...

Thanks & 73 de W5SV, Dave