Hi all,

I, too. prefer the paper copy, but the mention of a K3S review got me too
intrigued, so I had to read it online.

As for the other comments in this thread, I find this situation more than a
little worrisome and certainly an official Elecraft response is hoped for.
Are the updates being tested by the ARRL and published as their final
findings in their performance tables even into production yet?

AB2TC - Knut

Wes Stewart-2 wrote