This is an interesting thread but I wonder about the practicalities... Of
course we all want to emit a clean signal.

In which cases might the IMD be a problem? Running full power off a battery
with voltage dropping?
Running almost full power to drive an older type tube amp?

How fast does IMD deteriorate with increased power from the K3S or K3?

What are the IMD figures when running 20-25W driving a linear amp. such as
the KPA500?

73, Yngvi TF3Y

--
http://www.tf3y.net