I reset my darling back to factory specs by turning the radio on with the
PRE/ATT-AGC-XFIL buttons simultaneously depressed and this experiment cost me
the the whole ball of wax. The frequency is askew by 1.2-1.8 khz and since I am
not the one who built the thing, I am turning to the list for help in
rectifying the situation.

CAL FCTR = 00000000
 Zero beat on WWV = 10.000.8 Mhz
Error 230 (How does one recoup from THIS one?)

Cannot access navy nets because I can not accurately tune the freq the net is
meeting on. I do not use split modes (XIT/RIT) so that is not a problem. How do
I bring XMT and RCV into sync again?

TNX es 73 de WA4GHY