Be calm, all is not lost, but you will have to do a bit of work to recover.

A Master Reset changes all menu settings and calibration settings back to
the factory defaults - which match some 'average K2', but are not really
proper for any one of them.  The CAL FCTR reading on '0000000' indicates
that you do not have the counter probe attached.  Actually your transmit and
receive are in sync, but your dial calibration is off, so your K2 does not
indicate the proper frequency - you must run CAL PLL and CAL FIL to get
things back in order.

If you bought the K2 used, check to see if you recieved a frequency counter
probe with your K2 - if not, you will have to build one - Elecraft has a kit
of the parts needed, and the K2 manual gives the instructions for building
it on page 45 of the Rev F manual.  This counter probe is necessary for any
procedure dealing with dial calibration and IF Filter/BFO alignment - the
firmware must be able to read the frequency, and the probe provides the
proper link to the firmware.

Once you have a counter probe available, look at my website
http://w3fpr.qrpradio.com article dealing with K2 Dial Calibration for
information on setting the reference oscillator accurately and then running
CAL PLL and CAL FIL to get things 'correct' again for you.

You will need to download the Spectrogram program onto your PC and connect
the K2 to your soundcard input to do the filter alignment, and to achieve
the best accuracy when tuning WWV to the proper frequency if you choose to
follow my website instructions - there are other sources for similar
information on the Elecraft website - look in the Builder's Resources area
(but I think my method is the best <G> - at least it is the easiest for
me!!!)

73,
Don W3FPR