Hi to the group.

My silent key friend's XYL has a paper tape morse code device and we would like
to donate it to a museum. It is in a nice looking wood box. It has one paper
tape, a hand crank on the side of the box and should be saved as an important
piece of history. His XYL and I are both 74 years old so it will just be a
matter of time before this ends up in a land fill if we don't find a home for
it.

She sent me two pictures of it so if anyone is interested I can E-Mail the
pictures. She will donate the piece and I will pay shipping if we can find a
home for it.

73

Ken Christiansen.  W0CZ
w0cz at i29 dot net.    Or I am good in QRZ.COM.

Sent from my iPad