From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of George
Kidder
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2016 5:57 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Paper Tape CW sender

Interesting!  I used to own one of these (the single-hole variety) - it
never worked too well, but then I was no expert at it.  Don't remember where
I got rid of it - probably at a hamfest for a song.

I took my extra code exam with a portable version of this machine, run by
the FCC examiner.  It's a long story which I won't repeat, but it involved a
tape machine malfunction!  Cranky beasts.

George, W3HBM (age 82)