From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Bill
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 8:50 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 - static discharge

To prevent static discharge problems with my computers, I have a bare ground
wire attached to the side of my desk. I touch it when I first sit down. In
the winter, it does draw a spark. Most computers are not well designed or
protected.

That said, I had no idea the K3 was susceptible to ESD - via the K-Pod.

Bill W2BLC K-Line
delivered to pin...@erols.com