Hi,

Now we are cooking. I am glad you found the real problem. There is virtually
0 probability that reloading the same firmware will fix anything. There is
no such thing as a "busted firmware load" except the kind that leaves the
"CPU load" or similar message indicating that the bootloader firmware has
detected that the main software is faulty. This is typically caused by
either a power failure, communications interruption or similar problem
during firmware reload. File corruptions on the PC are extremely rare and
should it happen, the bootloader will detect that, too.

AB2TC - Knut

w0mu wrote