Thanks to Don's and Tom's reminder that I must have my FCTR plugged in to TP2,
I now have my CW and SSB filters set the way I want them.
                                    Now, I would like to know the latest and
best suggestions on the RTTY filter widths and which frequency markers to
insert on Spectrogram.  Do you use two markers 170 Hz apart?
                                        Roger K8RS K2/100 #3478