And free shipping!  That can be a big deal as well.   I would rather not have
the discounts, but more new great products.
73,

Have a great day!
Bill J

On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 10:46 AM -0600, "aw...@comcast.net"
<aw...@comcast.net<mailto:aw...@comcast.net>> wrote:

Ditto!!
We must remember that ham radio is pretty much a niche market; and for firms
like Elecraft I don't think they have the big margins like the big boys like
Icon or Yaesau have. Has anyone noticed the steady drop in price of the Icom
7300 since it was introduced at the beginning of the year? Makes you think what
the true of the price is. $70.00 is not a lot but it might get that guy eyeing
a K3s to to buy it with the knowledge that there will be another price drop
next month (hopefully), Just my 2 cents.
73
Alan KK6WA