Hi Keith,

No, the K3/0 sends remote commands to the K3 to control audio.

You DO NOT connect the RemoteRig box to the line out -- it goes from the
Speaker output to  the SP plug on RemoteRig.

If you want local + remote audio, plug headphones in and turn on HDPH+SPKR
on the station K3.

I always turn station audio to Zero before leaving and doing remote.

Never had an issue with audio with the four stations I remote into.

73,

Gerry W1VE
Trustee, VY1AAA Remote Team

Gerry Hull, W1VE   | Hancock, NH USA | +1-603-499-7373
AKA: VE1RM | VY2CDX | VO1CDX | 6Y6C | 8P9RM
<http://www.yccc.org> <http://www.yccc.org/>
<http://www.facebook.com/gerryhull>
<https://plus.google.com/+GerryHull/posts>     <http://www.twitter.com/w1ve>