-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ron D'Eau Claire
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 4:14 PM
To: 'Ken Alexander'; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] K2 S/N #5396 up and running employing
theReworkEliminator & UNPCBs

Ken, VE3HLS wrote:

Although, looking at their website I couldn't tell the difference
between an UNPCB and a Rework Eliminator.
The whole thing left me confused...I'm sure it's mostly just me, but
it's going to take some more head scratching before I can determine what
I need.

I can understand the idea of the gadgets for someone building a new K2
who absolutely does not want to touch any of the finished boards to
remove a jumper or capacitor as needed to add other modules, but it
looks like the amount of work to re-equip a finished K2 is comparable
with adding the modules themselves!

Ron AC7AC