Ser # 3XXX ... 10w K3.  During normal operations Wed with <1w @14Mhz running
to my 6m transverer I lost all power output. I assumed a transverter issue. OK,
I'll drive my 6m PA with the K3 (1.5watts) instead of using my 6m transverter
(it hears better).

Yesterday tried a 222 schedule. <1watt 28Mhz .... NO output.

I returned to 6m ... now no output!!! DEAD. Still hears.
 All other transverters are ok since they operate at mw level and are feed from
tranvserter output on the K3 at 28MHz (driving 144Mhz tranverter for IF use for
902, 1296, 10GHz.
  Assumption .. 10watt PA board failure ... Turned on the KXP100 to try HF and
sure enough, no drive, so no power out.
TODAY:

 I reloaded backup config file using K3 utility .. no difference as expected.
  Ok I'll do a TX calibration ... 1Mw test went beautifully UNTIL50Mhz .... NO
output ... never a bit of power... failed .....
  I think I recall, that means the K3 "mother board" ??

  ARGH ... not looking good here :-(

  Reactions .... 73 Bill K0AWU