Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 20:12:17 -0500
From: n2...@aol.com <mailto:n2...@aol.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net <mailto:elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] Sync AM and checking VFO accuracy using WWV

If I set my K3's VFO to WWV at 5.000000 MHz with AM-S on....and I adjust
"REF CAL" to a number where
my VFO's frequency readout is exact or near this number +/- maybe a Hertz
or two. Is this an accurate way to calibrate my K3?

It seems to be very accurate as far as I can tell.

Has anyone used this method?

Michael
N2ZDB