John KK9A

From: Joe Subich W4TV

The Expert 1.3K also violates the 15 dB gain limitation rule and is a
real garbage generator.  Expert's own test data in their application
for FCC approval showed IMD at -27 dB at 800 W!  For your 1 KW, each
of the IMD products are probably around .5W and I'd hate to even
think about the IMD level at 1.3 KW!

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV