Hello from NB,

It's Mike,  VE9AA...I own a K3 but almost never use it (only for FD and
portable ops -I've used it twice in my year of ownership)

I am thinking about maybe buying a used K2/10 with many options,(no DSP
board I don't think) but as I don't know a thing about the K2 (and after
reviewing the Elecraft website) I had this hopefully simple question. (I
have not yet contacted the seller)

Are there optional CW filters still available for the K2 or does it come
with them all built in ?

I do mostly CW so was looking at doing most of my operating with a 200-300Hz
filter.(and perhaps with a 1.8kHz SSB filter when I am on phone)

I apologize if the answer is overly obvious !

Thanks much,

dit dit Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB