Mike...

The K2 does not have individual filters like the K3. It has a set of serial crystals in a lattice filter arrangement [sic] that can be voltage biased to yield various effective filter widths from very narrow to broad. There are provisions to select three/four pre-programed filter widths per mode [not quite sure of this one]. The various widths are set up in the filter calibration mode of the K2. W3FPR Don Wilheim's site has all sorts of information on general principles as well as step-by-step instructions for setting the filter widths in the K2. An auxiliary program called "Spectogram" is used to portray the filter widths on the computer screen so that one can see the shape/bandwidth of the filter during setup. In my experience, the filtering system in the K2 is quite effective. Others will no doubt add to this limited description of the K2 filtering method and results.

...robert KE2WY