Wow, What a support Group !!!! Thanks to all the oldsters out there who
responded to my cataract problem (surgery went well yesterday by the way).

  Now my next question is what kind of antennas to use (mostly for 20 meters)
when out camping. Here in Northeastern Illinois, most campsites have only one
tree to hang a dipole on which would leave the ends to droop to the ground etc.
  What do most of you guys use when camping?

  Next question in line will be Power Supplies for the K1.

  Dick Powers WB9PWQ / AFA3DP