Good Evening,

A week of more normal weather (near constant rain) has released the guy lines and allowed me to jury rig the antenna. It's electrically fine just not quite where it should be. One alder tree has grabbed it (the one which broke it). I thought it unwise to use my chainsaw on a muddy, icy slope. So it will take a few more hours of work to reroute. I now have the classic kinked inverted V configuration antenna. The tuning is just slightly different.

While I checked the bands during retuning I was hearing quite a number of folks on the air. Bugs and paddles both with the odd straight key now and then. The bands I checked are better than they were only a few weeks back with an SFU of 83. That bodes well for tomorrow's nets.

Please join us tomorrow on:

   14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday (3 PM PST Sunday)
     7045 kHz at 0200z Monday (6 PM PST Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-