Good Evening,

Propagation has gotten slightly better. A little is from the noise level dropping and some from the sun moving northward. I have not had much chance to get on the air since last weekend. The power stuttered moments after the second net and went out for three days an hour later.

Weather has been hectic since last weekend. First 20" of snow falls then heavy rains melt it again. Luckily the flooding was not too bad. I keep walking the forest and finding more work to do. Lots of damage but it does direct my thinning. There is now a gap close to 1/8 mile long. A Beverage antenna running due north? Or the first leg of a 1/2 mile loop?

Please join us tomorrow on:

   14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday (3 PM PST Sunday)
     7045 kHz at 0100z Monday (5 PM PST Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-