All:

I picked up an K144XV, a KXV3A and a K3EXREF at a hamfest last weekend from the
estate of an SK.

It was boxed as if to say that the hardware is all I need to implement a GPS
synchronized transverter in a K3 - minus the GPS Rx. I'm not sure that is the
case.   (I have a 10 MHz Zyfer GPS synced reference oscillator) The K3EXREF PLL
disciplines the K3's 49.38 MHz timebase. I am reasonably certain that I need  a
K144REFLK board to tie the K144XV to the 49 MHz timebase. I assume that the
firmware has been written to tie all this to the K3EXREF (It hadn't been
shortly after the K3EXREF came out).

Now the needy/horse trading part :)

Anybody want to trade a K144REFLK board for my KXV3A (I already have one in the
K3).
I also need a KFL3B-FM 13 kHz crystal filter

Thanks, Russ KD4JO