Good Evening,

The sun has continued to be quiescent. A CME just grazed us and another high speed stream of wind is on the way for tomorrow. Ions are getting to the ionosphere but nothing like last spring. Spinning the knob gives me not much to nothing on the higher bands while lower down there are more stations.

The week was filled with a variety of precipitation types. Only this morning there were flakes of snow, slushy streaks of snow, pellets of snow, and rain. Between the snow falls, the rain showers, and the gusty winds there were a few pauses. Let's me collect wood and not get soaked. Then came the sun. Not just for five minutes but for a number of hours. Maybe winter is losing its grip. I had not seen the sun for that long since October.

Please join us tomorrow on:

   14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
    7045 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-