From: Sverre Holm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 10:08 AM
To: Darwin, Keith; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] What mods should I do to my K2?

later?

Hi Keith,

I'm the one with the mods list on my web-page and I agree with W3FPR -
Don.
You should not plan for any mods now.

If you eventually find that you want to modify the K2, it should be in
response to a felt need as none of the mods are necessary to do.
Therefore you should first use and get acquainted with your K2 and then
you may consider modifying it if you like.

I am sure that even many of the low serial number (< 3000) K2 are still
operating without modifications, so a new updated one like yours will
have even less need for mods.

73

Sverre
LA3ZA