Hi Bill.

A Fluke plugged into the same outlet shows 120.0 VAC unkeyed and 116.9 VAC
(60 V internal) keyed with 190 watts out. 114.4 (55 V internal) with 500
watts out.

This is CW.

I could drop the tap down to RED (106-115 VAC). I kind of feel I'm on the
borderline. I'm trying to get a buddy to listen for my signal to see if
there's any anomalies he can identify. I'm getting a low hum at key down
but reading the book that seems about normal. Nothing bothersome.

Kev